Any affiliation application is not submitted by the official site of the Arees University is neglected (link)
– A copy of the passport (civil card)
– Curriculum vita (CV)
– A copy of the courses and experiences.
The following prerequisites are to be taken into consideration according to the selected degree for study as the following :
1- The prerequisite for the admission of the Bachelor, 120 credit hours.
– A copy of high school certificate.
– Or a copy the HND certificate.
2- The prerequisites for the admission of Master degree, 39 credit hours.
– A copy of Bachelor certificate.
– The Bachelor degree should be of the same department the student is to register. Otherwise, in the case of the different department, that student will have more complementary course. For example, if the student hopes to have the quality master and his Bachelor is mechanical engineering, he would have to study additional courses decided by the Faculty dean.
– Special case: the MBA master applicants students are exempted item of studying additional courses, eventhough if his specialization is different from his previous degree.
3- PhD admission prerequisites , 24 credit hours:
– A copy of the Bachelor certificate.
– A copy of the Master certificate.
– The Bachelor and the Master degrees should be of the same department he hopes to join. Otherwise, the student will have to study supplementary courses. For example, if the student hopes to obtain the Education PhD and his Bachelor or his Master in mechanical engineering, he has to study additional courses deseeded by the faculty dean.
– A special case: the DBA PhD applicant student is to be exempted from studying additional courses even if his specialization is different from his previous degree.